Thursday 17 September 2015

30.

right so before I go on lemme just address before you all start going, "what the fuck is she doing wearing sunglasses with a fur coat??!!!!!!!!" well one, it was cold today but still sunny. two, I didn't have any eye makeup on. and three, I  have the biggest zit/red mountain/fuck knows what coming up under my eye which I as in 110% of no mood to be dealing with today or EVER. my skin has been an absolute riot recently, I want to claw it all off.

this is the third time I've worn this outfit this week. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING I HAVE OUTFIT REPEATED!!!!!!!! but I wore it to the football on sunday and then I wore it to travel home in on monday and then again today, to go a trek with the dog and photo it for this. the main reason probably being because my boyfriend said I could keep it when I put it on on sunday and I miss him. boo. cry face.

how cute is my hair like this, totally going to wear it like this more often. reminds me of being a kid so much.

I started watching the vampire diaries again. oh laaaawd. I can't believe I'm going to put myself through this again. I don't even want to think about all watching all my friends die again let alone them all falling in love and straight back outta it again. I've been tears at least 5 times, ok maybe that's a slight exaggeration, I've been in tears about 5 PER EPISODE and I'm not even 10 episodes in and no one has even died yet.
SCOTT MCCALL'S MUM WAS IN AN EPISODE THOUGH OMG OMG OMG I NEED A REAL CROSS OVER THOUGH can you actually just for a minute imagine stiles and niklaus in an episode together. I die.















shirt - vintage boyfriends
jean - matalan
boots - dr martens
coat - tunnel vision

No comments:

Post a Comment